Our team of professional pet sitters is not just picking up pet sitting jobs here and there. Each team member is an employee who goes through extensive training before entering your home and caring for your pets. Your team pet sitter continues to receive continuing education through fetchfind with weekly online training that comes to their inbox every Friday.
For an extra layer of protection, every client is assigned a primary pet sitter and a backup pet sitter. If there is not enough time for you to meet both, rest assured the primary pet sitter will be sure the backup pet sitter provides the same loving protection to your pets and home.
We thrive on the relationships we build. These are just a few reasons we invest in employees for our team, and we can avoid the limitations of hiring a team of subcontractors also know as independent contractors. Each professional pet sitter goes through a thorough screening and background checks before joining the team.
5 Reasons To Choose Us for Pet Sitting and Dog Walking
1. Our dog walkers and pet sitters are employees and not independent contractors.
2. Our training does not stop once they have been hired.
3. Back up procedures and internal systems ensure consistent care.
4. We provide one on one pet care.
5. We are available 365 Days a year for Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, and Overnight services.
2 Paws Up Inc.
Amazing Team Members
Client Relations Manager
Morgan here! I am a Parkview alumni and college graduate who majored in public relations. I also coach volleyball for Providence Christian Academy. I am a proud pet mom to 2 dogs and 1 cat. Since childhood, I have always loved animals of all shapes and sizes. I don’t know what life would be like without them. I often find myself making budding relationships with fellow pet owners at dog parks. Aside from quality time with my pets, some of my other hobbies include playing volleyball, spending time with family and friends, working out and event planning. I look forward to getting to know you and your pets and hope to make a lasting, great impression.
“Happiness is a warm puppy”
Pet Sitter/Dog Walker Team
I can’t wait to meet you and your fur-babies!
You will see me if you live in or around Loganville, Snellville, and Grayson areas!
My name is Barbara. I am retired and raising my granddaughter. We have 2 fur babies now. A chihuahua Pomeranian mix named Bob and a black lab named Dakota. I have had pets all my life. I look forward to meeting you and your fur babies.
I will be working in and around the Loganville, Grayson and Snellville area.
Our Hiring Process
- An applicant completes online application.
- We call each potential applicant and talk with them about their love and experience with animals. They are asked a series of questions.
- If we like them on the phone we ask them to come in for an interview.
- If they pass the first interview, then we check references.
- If we receive raving references, then we email them a Skills Survey.
- If they perform well on the skills survey then we call them in for the second interview.
- If they pass the second interview we will complete a criminal background check.
Each employee is on a trial period. We make follow-up calls and send out evaluations to our clients to make sure they are satisfied with the work done by their Pet Sitter.
We continue to run ongoing evaluations of each pet sitter to assure that they are adhering to the standards of 2 Paws Up Inc.
Pet sitters go through extensive online educational training in pet skills, for example, behavior, understanding the breed, and more. All pet sitters are required to continue their weekly online educational training. Your pet sitter also has on the job training as well.
To even better serve our clients and provide them with greater peace of mind, our pet sitters are provided with continuous weekly training through FetchFind.com.