Let’s face it we all have cats that cause problems. We are going to take a look at some of the most difficult issues and how to handle them. Aside from allergies, bad behavior is the reason that many owners will replace their cats and find other less difficult models. Let’s take a look at the most common cat behavior issues and find ways to get around them.
- What is Wrong With Your Cat?
Knowing how to understand cat behavior issues is hard and it can be something very hard to do. We are not psychologists and sometimes it is very hard to know what you cat is thinking. Make sure first that you are looking at your cat’s body language. You can tell when something is wrong right away if your cat is looking at you with his or her ears pinned back and is making a hissing noise. You also will get good at recognizing all of the different versions of the meow which are not all so playful and fun. You need to know also what the cat play can mean about the behavior of your cat and what you are encouraging with the kind of play you are engaging in.
- Cat Training Basics: When you understand the behavior of your cat, you will then know how you can mold and change it based on the way that your cat is reacting. We will show you what to do to reinforce the good behavior as well as what to do with the bad behavior. That means that you will see that there are some behaviors you can get your cat to stop and others that you will not be able to get them to stop.
- Dealing With Cats That Bite and Scratch: Let’s face it, cats play too rough and that means that you are always worried sometimes whether the cat is going to bite or scratch you which mean that you have a behavior problem in paradise. You do not have to accept that your cat is unpredictable; instead you can break your cat of the bad habits and be assured that you are able to have a cat that will stop biting and scratching. Although it is painful, he or she does not understand that they are hurting you.
- How to Deal With Cats that Are Difficult Eaters: Let’s face it, we all have that one cat that is a problem and that always does not want to eat what he or she is supposed to. Maybe you have also tried tons of foods but they will not eat. It can be an issue with the cat, so for that reason we are going to offer some real suggestions that will help you find a way to deal with a difficult cat. When you are able to do this, you will see that there are tons of things that you can do that will allow you to fix this issue.
- How to Handle Cats That Knock Things Over: Cats are by their very nature very curious and are always causing issues when it comes to what they are doing. This means that you have the ability to monitor them and to ensure that they know where they are supposed to be and where they are supposed to be and where they are not supposed to be.
- Dealing With Cats Who Will Not Use the Litterbox: We all have that cat that refuses to use the litterbox; he or she will instead make a mess on the floor and will not listen to you in the long term. We are going to show you how to make important changes that will allow you to get your cat to use the box properly. That may mean that you need to have more than one litterbox and that you may need to clean it on a more regular basis.
- Dealing With Cats Those Consume Things They Should Not Eat: We all have that cat that is obsessed with plastic, or that wants to cause issues as well by eating things that are not appropriate. We are going to look at how it is possible to curb them of this problem once and for all and what you can do to make sure that your cat is not tearing things up. Also, it is very important to realize that it is not only messy but is also very dangerous for your cat.